I am a adventure/action sports photographer based at Copper Mountain Colorado.
I spent two months taking photos for a whitewater rafting company here in Colorado,
which have been featured in a few different publications.
My photography related achievements are as follows,
- "Summer with Kokatat" Instagram contest grand prize winner
- I spent 2 weekends working for Serendipity Snapshots on the trinity river taking photos of Hell Hole Rapid.
- 2nd place Humboldt County Steelhead Days 2017, fishing photo contest
- Three photo Blogs published at Pinkbike.com (user name XeroMTB)
- TheLoamWolf.com has published two stories featuring my photos (TDS story and YT Jeffsy Review.)
- 2018 Colorado Whitewater Calendar (March)
- 2017 Colorado Whitewater Calendar (June/September)
- 1st place reader photo in January/February issue of Popular Photography Magazine
- Supplemental photo in the May 2016 Issue of Decline Mountain Bike Magazine
If you wish to contact me, please email RyanPWiegman@gmail.com